AutoSol providing a unique opportunity to provide internship program in the fields Automotive, Automation & Industrial Robotics and Aerospace by leading organizations and universities from India and Germany.
Training in Germany by: Institute of Advanced drive trains, Institute for sports engineering – TU chemnitz: Automotive European Centre for Mechatronics – APS GmbH : Automation and Industrial Robotics SITTRE, Steinbeis University, Berlin : Aerospace.
Participants gain a comprehensive insight into the local industrial situation while at the same time enhancing their professional skills and career prospects through additional education.
- 15 days internship program by Indo-German companies and universities.
- 6 credit points and 6 German certifications
- Visit to Mercedes Benz and Porsche manufacturing plants and museums in Stuttgart.
- Optional tour to Paris, France.
- German Certification and assistance for higher studies and job in Germany.
- Training in advanced robotics, automation, automobiles and aerospace
- Trainings at TU Chemnitz Germany, European Centre for Mechatronics Germany, Automobile Research Association of India Pune, PPDCA – MSME Agra, Steinbeis University Berlin.
- Our educational programs are executed in partnership with leading universities, allowing Indian students and professionals to travel to Europe. Participants gain a comprehensive insight into the local industrial situation while at the same time enhancing their professional skills and career prospects through additional education
- AutoSol is a signature program conducted by Indo-Euro Synchronization along with Indo-European partners, which are providing cutting edge internship opportunities for students along with industrial and cultural exposure.
- Training programs in Automotive research association of India (ARAI) which strives to develop world-class eco-friendly Academy for Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral programs and Proficiency Improvement Courses in Automotive Engineering in collaboration with National and International Universities.
- In addition to utilizing state of art technologies, laboratories and highly skilled personnel, ARAI recognizes the need to develop a new generation of engineers to meet the demand of the automotive industry not just in India but across the globe.
- Training programs in Process and Product Development Centre for technological up-gradation of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). Training in advance CAD/CAM Software such as Auto CAD, Pro-E, Unigraphics, etc. Including Advanced CAD/ CAM & Master CAD/CAM Courses in collaboration with CITD, Hyderabad.
- Internship programs in APS GmbH, which has been awarded as the European Centre for Mechatronics. APS has already more than 30 years of experience in the area of robotics, sensor technology, and information and communication technology.
- In addition, Steinbeis Centre for Technology Transfer, India (SCTI) provides services in the field of R&D, Technology Development and Technology Transfer, Outsourcing, Consulting and Executive and Industrial Training.
APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP